The terrific trio of Kane, Lewandowski and Aubameyang lead FIFA 22 TOTW #23
It’s that time of the week again – the time when the EA gods bring together some of the finest footballing performances from the last week, dropping the players into one almighty squad of Team of the Week goodness. But who is in the TOTW #23 for FIFA 22? Well, how does the terrific trio of Kane, Lewandowski and Aubameyang, sound?
On the back of a week where English Premier League stars came to the fore, FIFA 22 TOTW #23 focuses on some of the biggest stars in world football, with three strikers present, all of whom would find a place in the very best club and international sides – Kane, Lewandowski and Aubameyang. In fact, we can’t think of a better front three to have in the starting 11.
Aside from those big guns, yet again a Southampton players finds a spot with Kyle Walker-Peters nailing a place on the back of a brilliant performance against a struggling Everton side. There’s more though and whilst Junya Ito from Genk may not be the biggest name, there’s a spot for them too. As are places for some under the radar stars – Ben Garuccio of Western United (and yeah, that place may be on the back of an awesome scorpian kick goal) and Moussa Marega from Al Hilal.
You’ll find the full list of FIFA 22 Team of the Week #23 players below…
- GK: Alban Lafont (86) – FC Nantes
- LB: Christian Günter (84) – Sport-Club Freiburg
- LB: Kyle Walker-Peters (84) – Southampton
- CB: Antonio Rüdiger (85) – Chelsea
- LM: Iker Muniain Goñi (85) – Athletic Club
- LM: Jadon Sancho (88) – Manchester United
- RM: Junya Ito (86) – KRC Genk
- CM: Daniel Olmo Carvajal (84) – RB Leipzig
- ST: Robert Lewandowski (94) – FC Bayern München
- ST: Harry Kane (92) – FC Bayern München
- ST: Aubameyang (86) – FC Barcelona
- GK: Andrea Consigli (84) – Sassuolo
- CB: Bremer (84) – Torino
- ST: Arnaut Danjuma (84) – Villarreal CF
- RB: Noussair Mazraoui (83) – Ajax
- ST: Fabio Quagliarella (82) – Sampdoria
- CAM: Carlos Rodríguez (81) – Cruz Azul
- ST: Moussa Marega (81) – Al Hilal
- LM: Thomas Goiginger (79) – LASK Linz
- CB: Trent Sainsbury (79) – KV Kortrijk
- LB: Ben Garuccio (75) – Western United FC
- ST: Alfie May (74) – Cheltenham Town
As always you’ll have the best part of a week to grab any of these players, adding them in to your Ultimate Team squads and getting ready to take on the world. You’ll need a copy of FIFA 22 to hand in order to make that happen, no matter whether that be on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S (the Xbox Store will sort you out for those), PS4, PS5 or PC.
Let us know who you decide to add to your team. The comments are below.
Cheers to FifPlay for the team and player names.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.