Lost Ark: Best Warrior Build
The Best build for the warrior class can be implied in all of its subclasses. In this guide, we tell you about the warrior class.
If you prefer big brutes with big weapons and you just like to smash enemies with those weapons then warrior is your type to go with. Warrior has three subclasses in it from which you can choose your play style and character.
Warrior Best Build (Skills)
The skills that you want to get are the following:
- Shoulder Charge: Just use four levels to unlock the excellent mobility and for your Rune, you want to get Quick Recharge.
- Hell Blade: Use the ten levels to get the Leap, Deadly Blow, and Earth Flip. For your Rune, you want to get Galewind.
- Strike Wave: Use the ten levels to get the Wave, Limit Break, and Earth Flip. For your Rune, you want to get the Galewind.
- Red Dust: Use the ten levels to get the Quick Preparation, Vital Point Strike, and Red Wave. For your Rune, you want to get the Bleed.
- Tempest Slash: Use the four levels to unlock the Quick preparation and for your Rune, you want to get the Overwhelm.
- Finish Strike: Use the ten levels to unlock the Tenacity, Weak Point Detection, and Kill Confirm. For your Rune, you want to get the Galewind.
- Chain Sword: Use the four levels to unlock the Vital Point Strike and for your Rune, you want to get the Galewind.
- Sword Storm: Use the ten levels to get the Quick Preparation, Weak Point Detection, and Flame Storm. For your Rune, you want to get the Overwhelm.
After level 50, for your Awakening skill, you want to get Berserk Fury.
Warrior Best Build (Gear & Stats)
Focus on equipping as high item-level gear as you can. At the end game, you should have 860 crit and 740 swiftness.
If you haven’t reached this point then try to put 60% stats into crit and 40% in swiftness. You can get more points by leveling up and doing more quests so keep doing that to upgrade your build more quickly.
Warrior Best Build (Engravings)
The engravings for this build are the following:
- Mayhem: You want to get this engraving as it is the core part of this class build. You only need to reach the first level for this engraving as all levels provide a flat bonus of 15% attack speed/movement speed and 65% damage reduction. The only stat that changes is the damage at greater levels.
- Master’s Tenacity: It increases your outgoing damage with no downsides.
- Cursed Doll: It does a significant attack power increase at a cost of a 25% healing penalty.
- Grudge: It is an advanced engraving that is recommended for tier 3 content. It is most efficient against the mobs and you will get your damage increased as well but in return, you’ll take 20% more damage.
- Raid Captain: At 140 movement speed the raid captain provides 18% increased damage output.
- Increases Mass: It will increase damage if you have plenty of swiftness to negate 10% attack speed penalty.
Warrior Best Build (Cards)
The cards you want to get are the following:
Shandi, Azena and Inanna, Nineveh, Wei, Balthorr, Thirain.
In general, these cards are the endgame system for maximizing your character so, you don’t have to get them right away. But these cards will optimize your damage output even more.
After getting all this just save your character build and you’ve got the best build for one of the Warrior Class.
Hope this guide had helped you with what you were looking for.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.