All Correct Answers to win trial against Sorsley
In Triangle Strategy, the game depends a lot on your choices. Your choices will change the game story and ending. So, it all depends on how you perceive the world of Triangle Strategy. In this guide, You will see how your choices are really important in the world of Triangle Strategy.
In this guide, we’ll cover Chapter 10, part 2 in which you will be facing the trial again Sorsley’s fraudulent trade activities. Sorsley is the minister of Salt. In the first part of Chapter 10, you will be playing as Serenoa and finding clues against Minister Sorsley to expose him in front of the Holy City’s Ministers. Reporting Minister Sorsley is solely up to you, the options you choose answering questions will decide whether you want to report Sorsley’s actions or help him in doing fraudulent activities.
All Trial Answers
First, the trial inquiry of House Wolffort, who stood accused by Sorsley Ende will start. Saintly seven will look over the trial.
The first of the Saintly seven will ask you the question regarding the trial. Minister Exharme Marshall will start the Trial Proceedings by the first question.
Here is the list of all the Answers you will choose to plead guilty Sorsley Ende.
- To the Exharme Question, you will respond with the 3rd option: “It is as I wrote in the document I provided.”
- To the next question asked by Kamsell Pharant, you will again respond with the 3rd option: “I’ve a witness to the salt transport.”
- Minister Tenebris will ask the next question; you will respond with 3rd option: “Clarus told me Sorsley kept a secret ledger.”
- Minister Layla will ask the next question; you will respond with the 3rd option: “Sorsley wanted to ensure the official’s silence over the cargo vessel that disappeared in the middle of the night.”
- Idore Dilmera will ask you the final question, you will respond with the 2nd option: “In his encampment.”
Combat Trial against Sorsley Ende
After all the questions the Saintly seven will discuss in the final sentence. They will finally declare you Seneora innocent and Sorsley Ende the traitor for his fraudulent trading.
Idore Dilmera will then tell Sorsley that the goddess has decided to give a chance to him and whoever wins by Combat will be cleansed of their sins.
Now you have to fight Sorsley in Combat, The combat has always meant to happen either you would’ve won the trial or plead guilty.
For winning the trial you will get an amulet after you’ve defeated Sorsley Ende in combat. You can equip this special amulet after defeating Sorsley Ende. Minister Idore Dilmera will announce you and give you the special amulet item Once, you’ve won the combat against Sorsley Ende.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.