Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.07 Available Now, Here Are All the Patch Notes
Polyphony Digital pushed out patch 1.06 for Gran Turismo 7 only a week ago, but it’s now moved things forward with another update. Version 1.07 is available to download and install right now on PlayStation 5 and PS4, and it makes a whole host of fixes and improvements.
This patch appears to be mostly concerned with squashing bugs or fixing errors, but there is a new feature added that streamers and YouTubers will be happy about. A new Broadcast Mode has been added to the settings menu, which disables all licensed music within the game to prevent any copyright issues.
Elsewhere, there are a bunch of isolated issues addressed such as the wrong tyres being equipped in certain events, an adjustment to the physics model, and more. As we said, this isn’t an update filled with exciting additions — just some housekeeping and tidying up, which is fine by us.
Here are the full patch notes.
Main Features Implemented
Added a [Broadcast Mode] option to the ‘Sound Volume’ settings within the ‘Global’ tab of the Options menu. For details, please refer to the ‘Broadcast Mode’ Added to the ‘Sound Volume’ Settings‘ article.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
1. Car Settings
- Fixed an issue wherein an application error would occur when selecting a Setting Sheet from the Quick Menu > [Car Settings] > [Detailed Settings] screen within ‘World Circuits’ while being in Offline Mode;
- Fixed an issue wherein copied Setting Sheets would disappear when the Car Settings were opened and closed;
- Fixed an issue wherein the Ford GT Race Car ’18 would only go into 1st gear when a ‘Fully Customisable Manual Transmission’ or a ’Fully Customisable Sequential Transmission’ were installed;
- Fixed an issue wherein cars would be considered ‘within regulation’ even though they did not meet the Balance of Performance (BoP) regulation.
- Fixed an issue wherein some Assist Settings, such as Auto-Drive, were able to be changed or saved even when ‘Limit Driving Options’ was set to ‘Prohibited.’
3. Missions & Licences
- Fixed an issue wherein the modified Assist Settings in some events would be saved and would not go back to the default value even after leaving the event.
- Fixed an issue wherein for some events the wind direction and speed display were set to 0.
5. Licences / Missions / Circuit Experiences
- Fixed an issue wherein the specified tyres would not be equipped on the vehicle for the following events:
- [A-8] Dirt Driving: Beginner (‘Dirt’ Tyres)
- [IB-5] Dirt Driving: Intermediate (‘Dirt’ Tyres)
- [IA-3] Dirt Driving: Expert (‘Dirt’ Tyres)
- [S-5] One Lap Time Attack (‘Dirt’ Tyres)
- The Magic Mountain: Jeep Night Safari (‘Dirt’ Tyres)
- Beyond the Horizon: Beginner Drifting 1, American Wilderness (‘Dirt’ Tyres)
- Rolling Stone: Beginner Drifting 2 (‘Comfort: Medium’ Tyres)
- Gone with the Wind: Divine moves on the Spa, Intermediate Drifting 2 (‘Racing: Heavy Wet’ Tyres)
- The Sun Also Rises: The White Winged Beast (‘Racing: Soft’ Tyres)
- Colorado Springs (‘Dirt’ Tyres)
- Fishermans Ranch (‘Dirt’ Tyres)
- Sardegna – Windmills (‘Dirt’ Tyres)
6. World Circuits
- Adjusted the rewards for events inside ‘World Circuits’ according to driving time and difficulty. The adjusted events are as follows:
- World Touring Car 800: 24 Heures du Mans Racing Circuit, Monza Circuit
- World Rally Challenge: Alsace Village
- Dirt Champions: Fisherman’s Ranch, Sardegna Windmills, Colorado Springs Lake
- GT Cup Gr.4: High Speed Ring, Brands Hatch GP Circuit
- GT Cup Gr.3: Spa Francorchamps, Suzuka Circuit, Autodrome Lago Maggiore. Full
- Clubman Cup Plus: High Speed Ring, Tsukuba Circuit, Goodwood
- American Clubman Cup 700: Special Stage Route X
- American FR Challenge 550: Blue Moon Bay Speedway, Weathertech Raceway Laguna Seca, Willow Springs Raceway
7. GT Auto
- Fixed an issue wherein opening the Livery data from [Open Design] > [Design List] of the Livery Editor would make all the applied decals disappear;
- Fixed an issue wherein the ‘Open Designs’ and ‘Styles’ of the Livery Editor could not be opened until the game was rebooted if the temporary data were deleted.
- Fixed an issue wherein on rare occasions an application error would occur when purchasing cars from ‘Brand Central’, ‘Used Cars’, and ‘Legendary Cars’, or when receiving a car as a prize.
9. Physics Simulation Model
- Adjusted the model to reduce the grip lost when cars with high downforce are passing over a kerbstone while cornering at its limit.
- Fixed several issues that would occur when there was not enough free space available for temporary data downloaded from the network:
- The ‘Used Cars’ lineup would not be displayed;
- The ‘News’ on the Title Screen would not be displayed;
- The ‘Styles’ could not be applied;
- Various other issues have been addressed.